The great Chinese general Sun Tzu said that. Of course he was talking about planning battles, but it makes sense when it comes to managing your assortment, too. The more you know about how it stacks up against your competitors, the better you’ll be able to keep it aligned with the needs of your customers and retailers.
How we can help you sort out your assortment:
- Get an overview of all listings, delistings, in/outs
- Understand your and your competitor’s digital shelf share
- Discover alternatives to your products with our unique similar product matching algorithm
- Explore your assortment’s unicity or duplication
Give your commercial strategy a power boost with a comprehensive analysis of your own versus your competitors’ assortments:
- See what percentage of your assortment (in general or per category) is unique versus your competitors. How many SKUs or brands do you have that are different (or identical)?
- See how your private label SKUs compare with similar ones by your competitors based on product specifications
- Receive an alert whenever certain SKUs of your choice are out of stock [only if information is available online]
- Keep track of temporary and permanent delistings, new listings and In/Outs in your competitor’s inventory
- Get insights on category development trends within your sector. Which categories are broadening over time – and which are narrowing?