Daltix is a young company from Ghent (BE) with offices in Boom (BE) and Lisbon (PT) bringing real-time insights to the world of retail. We have developed a set of tools to gather, process and analyze e-commerce data from webshops. Every day, we collect prices, promotions and assortment data from a myriad of e-commerce channels. This data is turned into actionable insights for the right people at the right time by extracting high level insights, introducing more structure with A.I. techniques, and enriching the information with alternative data sources. These insights are used by retailers and suppliers to help them in their market positioning.
- Creating complex single-page MVC applications, which are able to render large amounts of data.
- Implementing data dashboards, with a focus on UX and making insights glanceable
- Developing web crawlers.
- Writing and deploying Data APIs.
- You have a bachelor in computer engineering (or relevant).
- Good with HTML & CSS.
- Basic understanding of databases and SQL.
- Highly proficient in spoken and written English.
- Knowledge of OO and design patterns.
- You are passionate about design, UX, style guides, mock-ups, …
- You get energy from working in a highly complex and challenging startup environment with a high tech product.
Do you think you’d be the perfect fit for this job? Let us know by sending your cover