Daltix is a young Ghent based company with offices in Boom (Belgium) and Lisbon (Portugal) bringing real-time insights to the world of retail. It developed a unique set of tools to gather, process and analyze e-commerce data from web shops.
Every day Daltix collects prices, promotions and assortment data from a myriad of e-commerce channels. These data are turned into actionable insights for retailers and suppliers to help them in their market positioning. Daltix customers are Makro, Lidl, Dreamland, Test Aankoop, Vandemoortele, Lotus bakeries and others.
Two years ago we started our entrepreneurial endeavor.. Now we are scaling. At the moment our CEO is managing both the organization as well as the commercial projects and operations. Growth opportunities and challenges made us decide to hire a an account manager who will have a key executive and managerial function at Daltix.
Our team works hard but also organizes team building activities. We do have fun and a drink on Friday afternoon.
- You are our clients key contact. You manage the commercial process from contracting to project delivery and follow up.
- You maintain communication and a professional relationship with clients to identify opportunities for support or upselling.
- You identify potential customers and transfer customers’ requirements to internal processes, specifications and deadlines.
- You manage commercial projects from a to z.
- You manage expectations, aligning with the engineering team and understanding what is possible and realistic.
- You operate as the voice of the customer and collect feedback to drive continuous improvement across all Daltix functional areas.
- Priority management & resource planning.
This makes you the perfect candidate, as you
- Have a master degree and 5+ years of experience in a client focused role.
- Have great communication and presentation skills.
- Have an eye for commercial opportunities.
- Are fluent in Dutch, English and French.
- Are planning and organisation talent.
- Have affinity with sales/key account management, trade/category management in the retail sector.
- Serve as the voice of the customer and collect feedback to drive continuous improvement across all Daltix functional areas.
- Have excellent communication skills, including the ability to problem-solve
- Have affinity with the technical aspects of Daltix tools or some experience in the SaaS environment.
- Show high intellectual and entrepreneurial curiosity.
- Are eager to learn permanently.
- Ensuring customer success and satisfaction gives you lots of energy. As well as helping our organization grow in a professional way.
We’re looking for an account manager who takes full ownership and will help our clients to create value from all the data we can provide.
Daltix offers a competitive wage and a young and dynamic team atmosphere.
When you start working at Daltix, you will get a deep dive experience. You learn all you need to know about us, our journey, your future colleagues, the tools we work with, etc. Going beyond is coded in our company DNA. As soon as you start working we expect a hands-on approach and an entrepreneurial mentality.
Ready for a new challenge in your career?