We are looking for a qualified Business Development support specialist to join our team. You will provide support to sales representatives and respond to customer and prospect queries.
Our ideal candidate is an experienced professional with knowledge of sales and customer service best practices. You should also be able to interpret sales metrics and be goal-oriented. We expect you to perform well in a team environment and have exceptional people skills.
Ultimately, you should be able to contribute to creating and maintaining good customer relationships and ensuring smooth sales team operations.
- Processing new sales leads in the CRM.
- Managing the correspondence between the sales team and their clients
- Daily/Weekly contact with the sales agents and keep the sales pipeline up to date.
- Scheduling the sales calendar (meetings between the sales agents and the customers)
- Providing data and reports to help the sales team
- Prepare and update the sales presentations with new offerings
- “Customize” sales presentations, make them relevant to prospect(s)
- First Customer Support: Answering phone calls and provide troubleshooting assistance for customer problems and questions
- Stay up-to-date with the Daltix solutions and ensure sales team is on board
- Suggest sales process improvements
- Manage and keep the CRM and the Sales Pipeline up to date
- Manage, provide assistance and document the process from new lead to closed contract (Demo, Price Quote, Contract)
- Responsible of contract preparation
- Manage the contract database (follow-up on contract renewals)
- Hands on experience CRM systems
- Proficiency with MS Office and Google Drive
- In-depth understanding of sales principles and customer service practices
- Bachelor degree in a commercial or business area or associates degree in relevant field
- Proven work experience as a Sales support is a plus
- Experience with Teamleader or other CRM tools are a plus.
- Excellent communication skills
- Analytical and multitasking skills
- Able to work with a team as independent
- Good customer care skills
- Good written and verbal Dutch, French and English
- Accuracy and attention to detail
- Good organisational skills
- Good computer skills
- An ability to work under pressure and to deadlines
- An ability to work independently and as a team
- Good administrative skills
- Quick to learn
What we offer
Daltix offers a competitive wage and a young and dynamic team atmosphere.
A steep learning curve as you will be surrounded by top sales agents with > 20 years experience in the field.
When you start working at Daltix, you will get a deep dive experience. You learn all you need to know about us, our journey, your future colleagues, the tools we work with, etc. Going beyond is coded in our company DNA. As soon as you start working we expect a hands-on approach and an entrepreneurial mentality.