As a Big Data Insights Consultant, you will play an instrumental role in capturing the value in our data at our retail clients, working closely with our incredibly talented team as well as our clients. You will be the expert in knowing the Daltix data and using the Daltix tools in a retail environment. You will be a point of contact for our clients and drive the insight projects end-to-end. You make sure that our client’s needs are clearly defined, that we deliver the best possible solution to suit their needs and that everything runs smoothly.
Key responsibilities as a Big Data Insight Consultant at Daltix
- Spend time with the client and gain a deep understanding of their business needs and the required insights
- Know and understand the data sources available and the (retail) business relevance they bring.
- Interact with different external stakeholders, from high-level business executives to technical teams
- Interaction with internal stakeholders will be required. You will deliver content for e.g. marketing and sales.
- Analyze, prioritize and manage the clients’ requests together with one of our customer success managers
- Manage the client’s expectations and requests, while keeping communication channels always open
- Close the feedback loop with the rest of the team
- As you grow in the team, your responsibilities will grow and your tasks will become more and more complex
- You have a minimum of 2 years of experience in a business consulting role.
- You have very strong analytical capabilities; you have a first experience with BI tools (such as Tableau, QlikView or PowerBI) and know your way with Excel.
- You are commercial oriented, customer focused and pragmatic.
- You are able to present complex concepts in a simple fashion.
- You are a people person and enjoy training and interacting with Daltix users; both external (customers) as internal (our own sales and marketing).
- You can manage difficult communication and are not afraid to push back when needed.
- Experience in big data insights and knowledge of SQL is a plus.
- You own a Master’s Degree in Business Engineering or other business-related fields.
Working with us:
- We are a young, entrepreneurial and fast-growing company; you will have an opportunity to shape our future and have a positive impact on our clients’ business
- We have a talented, international team of top-notch experts
- We move fast and have fun while doing it
- If you enjoy working with passionate people and seeing the results of your efforts, you will fit right in
- We believe in autonomy and flexible work arrangements
What you can expect from Daltix
Daltix offers a competitive wage (including various benefits etc) and a young, dynamic and international (we have offices in Belgium and Portugal) atmosphere to work in.
You will also receive the flexibility to work from home from time to time (even if you live in Belgium).
When you start working at Daltix, you will get a deep dive experience. You learn all you need to know about us, our journey, your future colleagues, the tools we work with, etc.
Going beyond, is coded in our company DNA. As soon as you start working, we expect a hands-on approach, with an entrepreneurial mentality.
You will also be able to participate in relevant trainings to stay at the top of this field. Be part of an interesting and dynamic start-up and enjoy the scaling process.
You’ll get the chance to meet and work with industry professionals and help lift the company to the next level.
Join us on the path to becoming the Google of retail and change the way retailers and suppliers work. Also, enjoy the Lisbon sunshine from time to time.