The customer success team is on a mission to help customers grow by driving value, delivering top notch support, making trade-offs and setting priorities to the engineering team, every single day. To achieve this goal, we’re looking for a passionate customer success coach to make the difference between great and excellent.
- Managing your own portfolio of customers and their projects, ensuring they get so much value out of Daltix, they can’t live without it.
- Joining sales to customer meetings and support them to respond to all customer enquiries in a timely and effective manner.
- Helping customers understand and use Daltix its powerful data to the fullest.
- Understand our retail customers and seeing opportunities to increase their Daltix budget. Forwarding your customers’ voices to engineering, directly impacting sprint priorities within Daltix.
- Providing training to Daltix users; both external (customers) as internal (our own sales and marketing).
- Driving adoption, setting KPIs and success metrics, demonstrating ROI.
- Analysing usage data, surveying users.
Qualifications and Skills:
- Account management and project management skills
- Excellent communication skills (both written and verbal) in excellent level of English, Dutch and French.
- Being comfortable speaking to both C-level execs and individual contributors about value and easily switching between high-level and feature/benefit conversations.
- Being able to make a customer smile, even from behind a phone or computer.
- At least 2 years in a customer facing role, ideally for an enterprise software, data, service or Software as a Service (SaaS) company.
- Experience or a very high interest in the commercial part of retail.
- Learning new technologies and better ways of working is your passion.
- A true team player. Taking ownership and taking care of your peers.
What you can expect from Daltix:
Daltix offers a competitive wage (including various benefits etc) and a young, dynamic and international (we have offices in Ghent and Antwerp, Belgium and Lisbon, Portugal) atmosphere to work in.
When you start working at Daltix, you will get a deep dive experience. You learn all you need to know about us, our journey, your future colleagues, the tools we work with, etc.
Going beyond is coded in our company DNA. As soon as you start working, we expect a hands-on approach, with an entrepreneurial mentality.
You will also be able to participate in relevant training to stay at the top of this field. Be part of an interesting and dynamic start-up and enjoy the scaling process. You’ll get the chance to meet and work with industry professionals and help lift the company to the next level. Join us on the path to becoming the Google of retail and change the way retailers and suppliers work. Also, enjoy the Lisbon sunshine from time to time.