Daltix needs to be cutting edge & it can only do that with a strongly lead engineering team and with a strong collaboration with the business side.
You’ll be responsible for creating this, which will entail:
- Hiring of engineers.
- Evaluation of engineering team.
- Define the system in which engineers can effectively build software together with business teams (sales, product managers, marketing)
- Organizing the workflow, which includes:
- Follow up, reporting and dividing the resources.
- Having a clear understanding of how work flows within the organization.
- Knowing what the current capacity is.
- Knowing what the future capacity needs to be. (capacity planning) → recruiting.
- Knowing what can be outsourced.
- Represent the engineering department in the company.
- You are proactive and not afraid to say when it doesn’t go the right way.
- You focus on the delivery of the SW projects and know how to report this to business.
- Manage projects, take ownership and collaborate with key stakeholders.
- You’ll have to be able to make important decisions with minimal info (#startuplife).
- You’ll have to be able to setup communication structures.
- Working in a highly complex and challenging startup environment with a high tech platform makes you happy!
- You understand the technologies we’re working with.
- You are highly proficient in spoken and written English.
- Master in engineering field (or relevant).
- You have 5+ years of job-relevant experience.
- You have 5+ years hands on experience in SW engineering in an agile environment
- You have knowledge how to manage an Agile workflow.
- You have experience in leading and managing a team.
- You love implementing structure and processes together with a team