- Developing new user-facing layouts and features.
- Creating bespoke UI designs with a focus on smooth UX implementations.
- Build reusable components that can be used in the present and into the future.
- Coordinating with Product Owners to refine their visions into something that is clean from both a UI and UI perspective.
- Understanding how best to populate your application with data from external API (internal Daltix APIs).
- Working in a small team following the principles of agile manifested through the SCRUM methodology.
- Providing strategic recommendations for approaching new UI designs.
Qualifications and Skill set:
- HTML5 and CSS3, strengths here are very important.
- Functional knowledge of common design patterns when building web dashboards.
- Experience working with the Angular framework version 6.1+
- Familiarity with AWS services.
- Understanding mechanisms for deploying dashboards into production environments.
- Experience with QA processes.
- Affinity with retail as this is the domain we’re working in.
- Highly proficient in spoken and written English.
Don’t hesitate to apply now by sending your CV + cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org
Daltix is a young company from Ghent (BE) with offices in Boom (BE) and Lisbon (PT) bringing real-time insights to the world of retail. We have developed a set of tools to gather, process and analyze e-commerce data from webshops. Every day, we collect prices, promotions and assortment data from a myriad of e-commerce channels. This data is turned into actionable insights for the right people at the right time by extracting high level insights, introducing more structure with A.I. techniques, and enriching the information with alternative data sources. These insights are used by retailers and suppliers to help them in their market positioning.