The Marketing Manager is a key position in increasing the brand awareness of Daltix and plays an important role in the Lead Generation process. A broad Marketing role for a person with digital/data affinity.
What you’ll do.
- You develop a thorough understanding of Daltix’ solution and service portfolio, its market and competitors, and will translate our offering and USP’s to a compelling narrative.
- You bring to life the branding of our offering in accordance with buyer and user personas.
- You set up a high impact, go-to market strategy in the B2B sector, creating brand awareness and educating the target audience.
- You test and optimize marketing tactics for customer acquisition (online ads, events, whitepapers, email, video, blogging, etc.).
- You build and execute your content strategy and calendar into various creative and irresistible content pieces (blogs, use cases, social media, email, etc.) to attract prospects and convert leads.
- You deploy tools for SEA, SEO, email marketing, analytics etc. and analyze their results.
- You launch and manage PR activities throughout the year with (trade)press.
- You manage the marketing budget and launch improvement initiatives to achieve greater return on investment.
Who you are
- You love technology and retail (FMCG, DIY).
- You have a relevant degree in marketing or communication.
- You don’t sit around waiting for instructions: you take initiative, solve problems and get the job done while being a true team player.
- You bring creativity to the table and come up with new ideas and concepts.
- You have excellent communication skills in English, Dutch and preferably French.
- It’s a plus if you have built experience in growing a scale up through smart marketing tactics.
What we offer
- Shine and grow as part of a growing scale up with great potential.
- Develop your own vision and strategy to achieve our ambitious growth plan.
- You will be working with a forward-thinking, creative and dynamic team.
- You will receive the flexibility to work from home from time to time.
- Enjoy a competitive salary and extralegal benefits.
- You’ll get the chance to meet and work with industry professionals and help lift the company to the next level. Join us on the path to becoming the Google of retail and change the way retailers and suppliers work. Also, enjoy the Lisbon sunshine from time to time.