We are looking for a kickass People & Culture Coordinator who is excited to become a true HR Business Partner based in Lisbon. As such, you will generate an impact on how we work at Daltix both in Lisbon and in Belgium. You will be working for the heart of this organization; its people!
From employer branding to recruitment to retention or well-being to innovation: You decide which processes help to guard or improve our culture. At start you will be responsible for both the strategic aspects; as for implementing them. Along the job, you will diversify your skillset, have end-to-end responsibility and get involved in different areas within a growing scale-up.
Daltix is a fast-growing, successful, data-driven start-up from Belgium with offices in Boom, Gent and Lisbon. We are bringing real-time insights to the world of retail. How we are doing that? We have developed a set of tools to gather, process and analyze retail data. So far, we have had great success in doing so. That’s why today Daltix serves customers such as Makro, Lidl, Dreamland, Jumbo, Greenyard, Iglo, Unilever. We are currently active in Belgium and the Netherlands while having our Engineering hub in Lisbon; but we are very ambitious and are looking forward to seeing more of the world. We are looking for a young wolf who is ambitious and hands-on; and is ready to jump on this train!
Sign me up! No wait… What will I be doing?
Your typical tasks:
- Defining & implementing actions to guard & enforce our culture
- As growing is important for Daltix and also for all employees; we need a good roll-out & follow-up the performance evaluation
- Finding the best fitting people is key in growing our team. You will be responsible for recruiting (aligning with your team of recruiters, monitoring incoming applications & conduct cultural fit interviews)
- Monitor incentives, rewards and compensation plans.
- Develop processes that motivate and engage our employees
- Letting your creativity run wild while organizing team buildings, kick-offs & company events
- Optimizing and structuring our onboarding and offboarding process, as well as welcoming everyone in a true Daltix fashion
- Responsible for employee service. Assisting new employees with tax services, accommodation and other services related to moving into a new country.
Why you’re the one, we are dying to meet:
- You have at least 2 year of experience in HR (contracts, payroll processing, recruitment, …)
- You have an academic degree, preferably from the field of Human Resources, Business Administration or Organizational Psychology
- You have full professional proficiency in English, Portuguese or Dutch is a plus.
- You are very structured and a born fixer. Organizing events, finding creative ways to start-up collaborations, You’re on it!
- You are able to create your own network of partners to help you out in the growing journey.
- You have a passion for innovation and continuous AI improvement
- You work best with a diverse task package, where you switch constantly between administrative, people oriented and creative tasks
- You are able to work autonomously on various tasks, but don’t be shy to ask for help!
- Values such as collaboration, passion and life-long learning speak to you
- You love people & people love you back!
- You are ambitious and you are hands-on.
If you still need more convincing…
- We are a young, entrepreneurial and fast-growing company; you will have the unique opportunity to shape our future and have a positive impact on our clients’ business
- You will be part of a talented, international team of top-notch experts
- Flexible work arrangements with a lot of autonomy in what you do and where you do it, and home office – We trust you to know your schedule and work when you feel most productive
- An open company culture where we play as hard as we work
- A cosy office in the heart of Lisbon
- Health Insurance coverage
- Fresh fruit, snacks, tea and coffee on the house
- Occasional drinks and team events (… that you have organized 🙂 )