We are a fast growing startup and we are looking for an intern to support operations. Operations includes both project delivery & organisation development. We are looking for someone who can work independent on a broad range of tasks including project follow-up, planning, team development, company communication, process & procedure definition etc
- Client Servicing You will support customers across the Benelux, Germany & France, and be in close contact to our international team located in Lisbon, Portugal
- Ensure that all projects are delivered on-time, within scope and within budget
- Assist in the definition of project scope and objectives, involving all relevant stakeholders and ensuring technical feasibility
- Develop a detailed project plan to monitor and track progress
- Measure project performance using appropriate tools and technique
This internship can be followed by a student job or fixed position! Also you will have the opportunity to directly work for the Chief operations manager.
Don’t hesitate to apply now by sending your CV + cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org
Daltix is a young company from Ghent (BE) with offices in Boom (BE) and Lisbon (PT) bringing real-time insights to the world of retail. We have developed a set of tools to gather, process and analyze e-commerce data from webshops. Every day, we collect prices, promotions and assortment data from a myriad of e-commerce channels. This data is turned into actionable insights for the right people at the right time by extracting high level insights, introducing more structure with A.I. techniques, and enriching the information with alternative data sources. These insights are used by retailers and suppliers to help them in their market positioning.