We’re currently looking for students & interns. We can offer a fun working environment in the city center of Lisbon. You get a lot of flexibility in your job as in your working hours. There’s a possibility to work from home, university or any other convenient place for you.As a young profile, you’ll get the chance to gain a lot of experience in software development, keeping production systems healthy as well as managing other people.
E-commerce sites are estimated to take up over 10% of the global internet. Our (slightly ambitious) plan is to cover all of them – at the very least the ones operating in Europe. It goes without saying we need people to help us in this never-ending expansion.
As an student Software Engineer, you’ll help
- Expanding our system to cover more and new sites. This involves inspecting and analyzing the website’s structure, determining which data to extract, and cleaning the extracted data. This is done using the Python language, which is one of the most popular languages for data science nowadays.
- Work with our engineers & learn from them what it’s like to write production grade code.
- Investments in our frameworks have made it possible for tech savvy students/interns to help with our expansion, however some programming experience is required.
- Basic OO programming experience in Python.
- Passionate about working with data.
- Good English and Profound communication skills.
- Critical mindset.
- Able to work independently
Nice to have:
- Experience with databases (SQL & NoSQL).
- Experience with data processing in Python (Pandas)
- Help with our expansion, however some programming experience is required.
There will be a short training but after you can choose your own work hours and even work remotely.
Don’t hesitate to apply now by sending your CV + cover letter to email@example.com
Daltix is a young company from Ghent (BE) with offices in Boom (BE) and Lisbon (PT) bringing real-time insights to the world of retail. We have developed a set of tools to gather, process and analyze e-commerce data from webshops. Every day, we collect prices, promotions and assortment data from a myriad of e-commerce channels. This data is turned into actionable insights for the right people at the right time by extracting high level insights, introducing more structure with A.I. techniques, and enriching the information with alternative data sources. These insights are used by retailers and suppliers to help them in their market positioning.