The data journey
We take you on a data journey so that you can glean insights for more
strategic decisions, tactical optimisations and operational executions.
What we do for your insights.
We collect information on over 8 million products every day. In order to collect this amount of data with quality as the end result in mind, our collection process is rigorous, in order for you to have reliable FMCG data at hand.
- Ability to handle anti-scraping technologies
- Reprocess data from temporarily available webshops
- Eliminate human error through input validation
- Scrape data with location awareness
- Conduct completeness checks
- Priority to solid data lineage set up
- Process raw data from field takes
- Data architecture is cloud based
- Best of breed data warehouse vendors, e.g. Snowflake
- Native scalability
- Enterprise features like secure data sharing and access control
- Data lake and data mart approach resulting in unlimited back-data
- Assigning a unique identifier to each product in the data
- Data processing pipelines can autoscale
- Leveraging NLP to detect language specifics
Structuring data requires a deep understanding of technologies for set-up, selection and maintenance. We ensure our technology selection is future-proof and supports innovation.
Data cleaning & quality.
Processing over 35 million data points daily makes datasets very complete to gain insights from. Our data goes through extensive cleaning and quality checks so that you have reliable FMCG data for premium analyses.
- Error detection indicates missing, duplicate or incorrect fields
- Eliminating duplicate products through uniqueness restriction
- Data goes through normalisation
- Applying common open-source tooling to standardise and augment incoming data
- Anomaly detection using quality metadata indicators
- Several reiterations of back-processing because of derived values and calculations
What you do for your insights.
Data exchange via sFTP makes access easy, fast and secure.
Fast and easy data access.
Scalable & shareable data warehousing.
Only as strong as your identifier(s).
EAN and/or article number based.
Performant, “plug and play” data.
Full flexibility; live connections or extracts on fixed frequency.